ANITA CALCULATOR SIMULATORS
Below is a list of items that I'm looking for to add to my collection, either
hardware or manuals or both. Reasonable offers made based on current going
rates on eBay and the like.
- Anita Mk VII, 8 or any first generation Anita (Mk 9, 10, 11 and 12)
- Anita transistor models 1000, 1010, 1011, 1011 and 1020, preferably in working order
- Anita LSI models 1211LSI, 1212D, and 1233P
- Anita 861 (preferably working)
- Adler 81 variant with logo on brushed plate and top of casing above display
- Triumph 81 variant with logo on brushed plate
- Rockwell-Anita desktop models 1211SL, 1211P, 1041 and 1432
- Rockwell 31R made in Great Britain
- Anita 810 manual
- Anita 851 manual
- Anita 861 manual
If I can't get an actual calculator, then I'd like the next best things---a simulator!
So if anyone has, or could take, high definition digital photographs of any of the listed
calculators suitable for use as a simulator 'skin' (check out my simulators
for what that might mean) then get in contact with
me. In particular I would love
pictures of the following:
- Anita 861
- Rockwell Anita desktop (1211SL, 1041 etc.)
<- Prev Page
Last updated 26th April 2006.
© 2004-2006 Simon Southwell. All rights reserved.